Courses Home  Courses   
 

UG Degree

Students intake per year is 100. It consists of 85% of the total number of seats filled by the Director of Medical Education under State Government of Tamilnadu and the remaining 15% by All India Quota.

The Break-up of the students:

  Boys Girls Total
Ist Year 50 50 100
IInd Year 33 62 95
Pre-Final Year 39 53 92
Final Year 44 47 91
House Surgeon 32 33 65
Additional Batch 22 6 28

 

PG Degree

Courses No. of Seat
MD(General Medicine) 16
MD(O & G) 7
MD(Paediatrics) 4
MD(Anaesthesia) 6
MD(Pathology) 1
MD(Physiology) 1
MD(Microbiology) 2
Total No of Seats 37

Courses No. of Seat
MS(General Surgery) 18
MS(Orthopaedics) 8
MS(ENT) 2
Total No of Seats 28

Out of the above Postgraduate courses and Diploma courses 50% of the seat is filled by the Director of Medical Education under State Government of Tamilnadu and the remaining 50% by All India Quota.

Super Speciality

  Medical

Courses No. of Seat
DM(Gastroenterology) 6
DM(Nephrology) 1

  Surgical

Courses No. of Seat
M.Ch.,(Urology) 6
M.Ch.,(Surgical Oncology) 2
M.Ch., (Plastic Surgery) 6

Diploma

Courses No. of Seat
DGO 3
DA 4
DCH 4
D.Ortho 1
DLO 2
Total No of Seats 14

 
 
Copyright 2010 Government Kilpauk Medical College. All Rights Reserved.

Copyright | Disclaimer | Privacy Statement

Website Designed By :

Nanotech Integrated Solutions Pvt.Ltd.,